The ATEME Kyrion™ AM2102 is the High Video Quality, Multi-Channel H264 and MPEG2 encoder designed to address a broad range of Digital Television applications. Its state of the art encoding core allows bouquet aggregators, broadcasters and video service operators to save bandwidth and reach their audiences with a revolutionized picture quality.
Broadcast Encoder Features & Benefits- SD/HD MPEG-2, H264 4:2:0 8-bit
- From Single to Quad1 channels encoding support with Picture-in-Picture
- Full One-SEG support for ISDB-Tb
- Simultaneous stream broadcast on up to 4 primary + 4 backup destinations over IP
- Statistical Multiplexing support
- Confidence Audio / Video input monitoring
- Low OPEX link with high VQ at low bitrates
- Ease of use with front panel and web GUI
- Pay as you grow – future proof investment
High Video Quality – Low Latency – High Density H264, MPEG2 Broadcast Encoder
The Kyrion AM2102 is based on ATEME 5th Generation STREAM© compression engine that delivers the highest video quality at minimum bitrates with ultra-low latency.
The Kyrion™ AM2102 comes also natively with advanced audio features (up to 8 stereo pairs per video channel) and optionally Dolby Digital (AC3) / Dolby Digital Plus (AC3+) and Dolby Digital-E support to cover any multi-language needs. The Kyrion AM2102 front panel and web based user Interface provide quick access to configuration menus and immediate settings ensuring a super-fast boot.
Order this Ateme High Density H264, MPEG2 Broadcast Encoder now!