The Antronix CMC3000 series digital splitter has been designed specifically for today’s two-way broadband networks. It's digital broadcast & HDTV ready - making it compatible with existing and future networks.
Antronix’s patented CamPort® auto-seizing F-port connector enhances reliability with zero insertion force and >2000 grams pull force and provides full contact pressure along the entire connector center pin for the most reliable F-port on the market today.
Its flat 1 GHz bandwidth with minimal insertion loss supports present and future multimedia applications including video, data and telephony.
Additional Features & Benefits:
- All ports are protected against multiple 6 kV ring wave surges per IEEE specification C62.41 Category A3
- Zinc alloy diecast housing & backplate w/proprietary nickel alloy plating protects the back of the housing where corrosion is more prominent
- 100% soldered back ensures repeatable 120 dB RFI shielding
- 1 inch Port-to-Port spacing flat 15 psi sealed SCTE-compliant F-Port prevents water migration into the splitter and ensures an excellent ground connection
- UV-Resistant label
- Operating temperature of -40 degree to 60 degree Celsius