The Antronix CMC2000 horizontal and vertical digital splitters have been designed specifically for today’s two-way broadband networks. They are digital broadcast & HDTV ready to be compatible with existing and future networks.
They feature a zinc alloy diecast housing & backplate features a proprietary nickel alloy plating for superior corrosion resistance at the back of the housing where corrosion is more prominent.
Additional Features & Benefits:
- All ports are protected against multiple 6 kV ring wave surges per IEEE specification C62.41 Category A3
- Flat 1 GHz bandwidth with minimal insertion loss supports present and future multimedia applications including video, data and telephony
- 100% soldered back ensures repeatable 120 dB RFI shielding
- 1 inch Port-to-Port spacing flat 15 psi sealed, SCTE compliant F-Port prevents water migration into the splitter and ensures excellent ground connection
- UV Resistant label
- Operating temperature of -40 degree to 60 degree Celsius