Performance, reliability, and quality define the Antronix CMC3000 series digital splitter. The digital splitters have been designed specifically for today’s two-way broadband networks. Antronix’s patented
CamPort auto-seizing F-port connector enhances reliability with zero insertion force and >2000 grams pull force. Low intermodulation characteristics and 40 dB port-to-port return band isolation prevent high power cable modem signals from distorting neighboring port signals. Signal distortion is kept to a minimum with superior hum modulation performance and excellent return loss characteristics across the full 5 –1000 MHz bandwidth.
Antronix 1-GHz Vertical Splitter With CamPort Specifications
- Corrosion Resistance: Meets ANSI/SCTE Specification
- F-Connector Type: ANSI/SCTE (formerly SCTE IPS-SP-400) Compliant Sealed Brass CamPort®
- F-Connector Torque Specs: 30 in. lbs.
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to 60 °C
- Pressure Seal: 15 psi
- Nominal Impedance: 75Ω
- Surge Protection: 6 kV Ring Wave Surge per IEEE C62.41 Category A3 Compliant
- Second Harmonic: -45 dBmV after 6 kV ring wave surge with a +55 dBmV return input carrier