Reliability, quality, and performance define the Antronix CMC2000-A series digital splitter. The horizontal digital splitters have been designed specifically for today’s two-way broadband networks. Low intermodulation distortion and 40 dB port-to-port return band isolation prevent high power cable modem signals from distorting neighboring port signals. Capacitively coupled F-ports block AC surges and prevent hum modulation.
Antronix 1-GHz Horizontal Digital Splitters Features
- 6 kV ring wave surge protected
- Digital broadcast and HDTV ready
- Flat 1002 MHz bandwidth with minimal insertion loss
- SCTE compliant F-ports with 1-inch port spacing
Additionally, digital splitters are among the most robust in the industry. Every port on each CMC2000-A series splitter is 6 kV ring wave surge protected, while the proprietary ferrites remain ultra-linear following several surges. The splitter ports are SCTE compliant with 1-inch spacing. The CMC2000-A series digital splitters employ high “Q” surface mount technology (SMT) components, guaranteeing consistent performance over time and temperature.
Antronix Horizontal Splitters Specifications
- Corrosion Resistance: Meets SCTE/ANSI Specification
- F-Connector Type: SCTE Compliant ECT F-Port
- Nominal Impedance: 75 Ω
- Operating Temperature: -40 ºC to 60 ºC
- Pressure Seal: 15 psi
- RFI Minimum: 120 dB
- Second Harmonic: -45 dBmV after 6 kV Ring Wave Surge with a +55 dBmV Return Input Carrier
- Style: Horizontal
- Surge Protection: 6 kV Ring Wave Surge, IEEE C62.41 Cat. A3
Order the Antronix 1-GHz Horizontal Digital Splitters today!