Corning Gilbert introduces the next generation in high performance weather resistance “F” connectors, UltraEaseTM (patent pending).
This series of compression connectors combines the ease of installation with superior performance. The new post forward design allows easy verification that the cable dielectric is flush with the post face prior to compression. This unique concept presents the lowest activation force available in a high performance compression connector. After compression the connector post has a conventional recessed position. This is another feature that helps the technician install the connector correctly everytime.
UltraEase compression technology provides 360 degrees of contact to the cable, providing excellent RF shielding integrity and a complete seal to the cable jacket that locks out moisture. The UltraEase 59 & 6 connector design incorporates a free spinning nut making installation faster and more reliable.
The one-piece design eliminates any loose parts.
Connectorization can be performed rapidly and consistently without the risk of misalignment of multiple parts.
UltraEaseTM Compression Connectors “F” Series 59 and 6 Connectors Product Information:
- Moisture Migration: Passes SCTE interface moisture migration test (SCTE IPS TP 013)
- Water Immersion: Passes Bellcore water immersion test (GR-1503-CORE)
- Shielding Effectiveness: Better than -80 dB
- Pull Force: Pull force exceeds SCTE recommendations
- Port Interface: Meets SCTE IPS SP 401 recommended “F” port interface specification