Designed to interface with all standard RCA female jacks and utilizing standard or tri-shield SCTE specification 6 series drop cable, this product gives the installer maximum flexibility for creating and placing audio cables in home entertainment systems.
- Features Snap-N-Seal® technology for simple and reliable installations.
- Designed to interface with RCA female (JACK) per IEC Specification 60603-14.
- Cadmium plated connector body and precision integral contact provide maximum reliability.
- Installation requires one-step 1/4”-1/4” cable preparation and standard compression tools used for all 59 and 6 series Snap-N-Seal® product families.
- Color coded sleeves based on industry standards for RCA connector applications.
- Body Components: Brass
- Body Finish: NiTin
- Terminal/contact: Brass Berillium Copper
- Insulators: TPX Electrical Properties
- Return Loss: -30 dB up to 20 MHz Typical
- Insertion Loss: -0.05 dB up to 20 MHz Typical
- RFI Shielding: -120 dB up to 20 MHz Typical Mechanical Properties
- Cable Retention : 40 lbs min. Complies to SCTE IPS-SP-404
- Cable Insertion Force: <20 lbs Environmental Properties
- Temperature Rating: -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C)