The patented EZ-RJ45® Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order.
Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. By reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts, performance is improved.
Manufactured in the USA.
- Use in category 3, 5, 5E compliant data networks
- Works with solid or stranded wire
- Simple one piece design
- Thru holes allow wire pairs to be inserted thru front of connector for faster terminations
- FCC compliant, UL rated
- RoHS compliant
- EZ to verify wire sequence
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260"), Max Insulated wire OD: 1.041mm (0.041")
- TAA Compliant