ATX’s die cast aluminum housing provides a field-hardened platform, which enables operators to deploy many optical solutions that eliminate the need for costly, bricks and mortar hub sites and street side pedestals.
The I-HUB platform has 2 load sharing power supplies with power entry ports on either end of the housing, 2 large fiber trays, a controller module, and has 10 application module slots (4 in the base and 6 in the lid). The I-HUB platform is an ideal tool to drive fiber deeper into the network while reclaiming existing fibers for additional revenue generating services, such as business services or cell site backhaul. ATX’s I-HUB optical switch supports redundant fiber routing applications.
- Field-hardened housing for strand, pedestal or wall mounting
- Holds 10 single or 5 double modules (10 application module slots, 4 in the base and 6 in the lid)
- EDFAs, optical switches, optical stacker modules
- Redundant powering
- Integrated controller card for status monitoring
- Optional controller card for set-up and monitoring