The ARRIS SLE100 is a high performing and reliable bi-directional amplifier solution for today’s advanced HFC networks. The SLE100 has been designed to optimally balance performance, functionality, and cost effectiveness. This two-way capable, single active output amplifier offers high gain and high output levels along with plug-in accessories and leading distortion performance.
The SLE100 can be configured with multiple diplex filter options and an optional second output via a modular splitter or directional coupler. The SLE100 also supports future optional features, such as automatic gain control, via the SLE-ADU and SLE-BODE plug-ins.
- 1 Output with 42 dB Gain Forward or 2 outputs with 37 dB Gain Forward (without SLE-BODE). [2 output option requires the purchase of specified splitter or directional coupler.]
- 1 Output with 39 dB Gain Forward or 2 outputs with 34 dB Gain Forward (with SLE-BODE). [2 output option requires the purchase of specified splitter or directional coupler.]
- 24 dB Gain Return in all configurations
- Line-fed AC input voltage range of 27-90 VAC, and 10 amp AC current capability
- Internal Hi/Lo settable dip-switch to prevent excess loading when using at 38VAC start-up voltage
- K, A or N splits available to 1003 MHz
- E-GaN (Gallium Nitride) option provides a 3 dB increase in output level over the standard E-GaAs (Enhanced Gallium Arsenide) technology, for improving amplifier reach
- Minimize RF drift over temperature via optional level control modules
- Available in aluminum housing with dimensions 10.75 in x 8 in x 4.5 in
- Uses JXP attenuators and common STARLINE forward and return equalizers and cable simulators