The ARRIS Opti Max™ OM2100 cabinet node provides an ideal segmentation solution for street cabinet and pedestal applications. The Opti Max 2100 supports CWDM, DWDM, and ARRIS CORWave® multi-wavelength technologies, allowing cable operators to maximize their fiber allocation.
The node supports downstream 2X segmentation with the addition of a second optical receiver and is available with optional GaN technology to support a variety of network architectures. In the return path, the OM2100 supports 4X segmentation services with a variety of analog and digital return transmitter technologies.
The node is available with a local AC powering option for additional flexibility in indoor applications that require a wall plug in. The node is supplied with a 110V North American plug or 220V universal plug; other plugs can be field installed.
- 1 GHz optional GaN technology delivers higher output and enhanced reliability for fiber deep designs
- Supports CWDM, DWDM, and CORWave® multi-wavelength technologies
- SFP based digital return expands upstream bandwidth and enables service group aggregation
- Integrated optical passive design for multi-wavelength support and ease of installation
- Value Max transponder with HMS/AM protocol support