The ARRIS NC4000H3 series 2x2 segmentable node is designed to provide the utmost reliability, flexibility, and adaptability in an outdoor optical node platform, and is ideal for Fiber Deep applications.
With an ultra‐high output level of up to 60 dBmV (at 1002 MHz) available on all four RF output ports of the OA4324HG RF Output Amplifier, the NC4000H3 can be used to extend the reach of the coax distribution network in Fiber Deep architectures. Utilizing the standard or high gain optical receivers enables optical inputs between +3 and ‐10 dBm.
This flexible and rugged platform is also scalable. Both downstream paths and upstream paths can be fully segmented using ARRIS’s universal digital return solutions. This includes a host of ITU CWDM and DWDM options, further expanding the deployment of advanced “bandwidth‐hungry” services into fiber‐poor areas while reducing real estate and powering requirements in the field.
The NC4000H3 node platform also supports next‐generation architectures and technologies such as Node PON, Node QAM, EPoC, and more, providing a seamless migration to support tomorrow’s services.
- 60 dBmV ultra‐high output at 1 GHz via GaN technology for Fiber Deep applications
- 2x2 segmentable
- Four RF outputs, two auxiliary ports for power or video, and two fiber ports
- Multiple forward/return frequency split options
- Uses automotive blade fuses and JXP pads and equalizers
- Superior upstream performance via advanced universal digital return modules
- Built‐in, all‐digital node status monitoring
- Redundant power supply option
- Strand or pedestal mounting