The Klein 11063W Katapult Wire Strippers are designed to strip and cut wires in one clean motion again and again. If your tired of your current wire strippers keeping you sweating for hours in a ceiling, crawl space, or under a vehicle's dashboard, then the 11063W is your salvation! It is such a great wire stripper that you will wonder why you waited so long to purchase one!
Installers Prefer the Klein 11063W Wire Strippers!
If your stripping wires on a day to day (or minute to minute) basis, this stripper will help you discover a whole new world of ease, comfort, and productivity. They work easily out of the package to quickly strip wire by gripping and pulling the insulation in one clean motion.
The Klein Katapult Equals Clean Cuts
Other strippers will leave your wire looking like you used your teeth to strip it, but the Klein Katapult Stripper cuts cleanly without breaking or nicking wires. You are guaranteed a good, clean, and strong connection when using the Katapult. Not only is the stripper a real time saver, it also will inflict less mechanical stress on circuit components that may be connected to wire being stripped. A technician can comfortably strip 8-22 gauge wires all day without fatigue due to the rubber grips and recoil spring that resets the 11063W after every cut.
The moment you have the 11063W in your hands, it will be obvious that is built to last and withstand the rigors of daily use on the job site. You definitely won't regret buying this Klein Katapult wire strippers!
Features of the Katapult Wire Stripper:
- Cuts and strips 8-22 AWG wire. with ease.
- Compound action stripping: grip and strip via single-action squeezing motion.
- Precision machined stripping holes easily remove insulation without damaging the wire.
- Remove up to 1" in length of the insulation layer (jacket layer) in a single step.
- Tension loaded wire-grip gently holds the cable while retaining cable geometry.
- Recoil spring design returns tool to ready position upon cycle completion.
- Cast alloy chassis with heavy-duty Ecoat finish for corrosion resistance and durability.