Klein created the 33532-INS set with two of their most popular 4" shank insulated screwdrivers; the 602-4 flat head (cabinet tip) and the 603-4 #2 phillips tip. The two tools are easily identified by a plus and minus icon located on the end of the handles. The overall length of the screwdrivers is 8-5/16'' and includes a cushion grip handle for comfort and greater torque. This double insulated screwdriver set provides protection from electrical shock and comes in handy if you happen to have an OSHA Inspector standing behind you!
The Klein Screwdriver Set is Insulated and Rated for 1000 Volts
To help prevent shock from unknown energized sources, the Klein Tools 2 Piece screwdriver set has a bright orange, durable, molded, double insulation. They are flame and impact resistant and an exceptionally tough white high dielectric inner coating is bonded to the steel which reduces risk of shock up to 1000 Volts. All Klein insulated tools are clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol. Where marked, they meet or exceed the referenced ASTM F1505 and/or IEC 60900 standards for insulated/insulating tools, and comply with NFPA-70E and CSA Z462 standards for workplace electrical safety. Purchase these Klein insulated screwdrivers to ensure your safety when working on energized circuits!
Specifications of the Klein 33532-INS
- Overall Length: 8-5/16''
- Shank Length: 4''
- Includes one 1/4'' Cabinet-Tip (602-4-INS) and one #2 Phillips-Tip (603-4-INS).
- Reduces risk with work up to 1000 volts.
- Durable, two-layer, molded insulation.
- Orange outer coating is flame and impact resistant.
- White high-dielectric inner coating is bonded to the steel.
- Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and comfort.
- Meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulation.
- Made in the USA