The Klein Tools 85072 set includes 1 cabinet (flat-head) tip and 1 Phillips tip screwdriver that both have 10" long blades. Like other Klein tools, these are very high quality screwdrivers and they hold up well even in the most demanding work environments.
Go Deep with the Klein 85072 Screwdriver Set
The Phillips-tip screwdriver and cabinet-tip screwdriver are ideal for hard-to-reach places where extra length is necessary. The 10" blades along with the cushion grip handles provide you greater torque to convince stubborn screws. When you do have a tough screw, you'll appreciate how durable the precision-machined tips really are.
Each screwdriver in this set is premium chrome-plated which resists corrosion and gives a smooth feel. The long shafts were made using special heat-treated metal to ensure they hold up for the long run. At the end of the handle, Klein added Tip-Ident which clearly and quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation.
If you occasionally find yourself struggling to reach a screw, get these 14-5/16" long screwdrivers and get 'er done!
Specifications of the Klein 85072 Screwdriver Set
- Overall Length: 14-5/16'' (364 mm)
- Set Contains: 603-10, 605-10
- Tip Size: 1/4'' Cabinet, #2 Phillips
- Ideal for hard-to-reach places where length is necessary.
- Includes one Phillips-tip screwdriver and one cabinet-tip screwdriver.
- Phillips-tip is precision-machined to provide a more consistent geometric symmetry than conventional Phillips screwdrivers.
- Precision ground narrow cabinet tip permits blade access where space is limited.
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort.
- Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance.
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor.
- Special heat-treated shafts.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation.