The Fluke Networks can wrenches allow universal access to telephone boxes and pedestals. They feature color-coded socket ends and built-in ribs on the barrel for user comfort, safety, and greater torque power. The two hex head sockets (7/16 inch and 3/8 inch) have reduced outside diameters that fit all new network interface devices. The 7/16 inch is black oxidized to easily distinguish it from the 3/8 inch zinc-plated socket end.
- Two hex head sockets (7/16 inch and 3/8 inch)
- Color-coded socket ends for quick size identification
- Wrench body constructed of tough, impact resistant, and abrasion resistant material
- Wire stripper constructed of stainless steel (rust resistant)
- Socket ends guaranteed not to split or break up to a maximum torque of 45 ft. lbs.
- Nylon body ergonomically designed to mold to user