This highly versatile power meter is designed for link and system qualification.
SUITED FOR ALL NETWORK TYPES
This powerful tool works for the most demanding applications such as high-speed DWDM or CWDM network qualification. With more than 40 calibrated wavelengths, including CWDM and DWDM range, it allows for user-defined measurement wavelengths, using the interpolation method between calibrated points. Use its hold min/max power function to measure system power burst or fluctuations.
ERROR-FREE, TIME SAVING TEST FEATURES
When used in combination with a FLS-600 Light Source in auto-switching mode, the power meter automatically recognizes the wavelength in use and switches to the proper calibration parameter. At the press of a button, you can store results for all wavelengths at once.
RUGGED AND VERSATILE
Like all EXFO portable instruments, the power meter is built for top ruggedness and versatility, perfect for the harshest test conditions. It features a keypad/LCD backlight, for easy operation in darker environments. What’s more, it is powered by a rechargeable battery.
• High accuracy, wide dynamic range and high power measurement capability (up to 26 dBm)
• Over 40 calibrated wavelengths, and hold Min/Max power function
• Preloaded DWDM channels ITU12 to ITU62
• Memory capacity of 800 data items
• User-configurable pass/fail thresholds with LED indicator
• Rechargeable batteries
• Error-free, time-saving test features: automatic wavelength switching, no offset nulling
• Low cost of ownership: three-year warranty and recommended calibration interval