MILWAUKEE Locking Tool Lanyards helps users stay safe and stay productive while working at heights by reducing the risks associated with dropped tools. The lanyard body is engineered to provide the best shock absorption, slowing the tool gradually if a drop occurs. Locking carabiners require double actions to open, ensuring a secure connection. Integrated swiveling carabiner reduces twists when using tools. The color coded lanyards allow the user to easily identify the lanyard's weight rating. Available in weight ratings of 10, 15 and 35 lbs.
- Double-locking carabiner with integrated 360-degree swivel
- Shock absorption gradually slows tool
- Third-party tested at 2:1 safety factor
- Color-coded for easy weight rating identification
- Serial numbers for inventory management