Power & Communications Flex® Nonmetallic Corrugated Conduit makes power and communication installations faster and easier by providing maximum installation flexibility.
Power & Communications Flex is flexible enough to be used as a raceway or flexible sweep; and, unlike rigid conduit, it has a tight bend radius and can accommodate uneven offsets.
Power & Communications Flex is manufactured to IPS dimensions and can be used with any existing IPS conduit system using standard fittings.
It’s UV Resistant and suitable for a variety of applications including direct burial, under bridges, service entrance/FTTx terminations, manhole terminations, pedestal/enclosure terminations and running up utility poles.
Power & Communications Flex is available in sizes 3/4” though 4”, with or without detectable pull tape (1” through 4” only) and comes in lengths ranging from 250 feet up to 5200 feet, depending on the size.
- Accommodates any degree of bend or bend radius – ideal for shallow trenches, and is able to handle offsets
- Manufactured to IPS Dimensions – can be used with standard coupling/fittings
- UV Resistant
- Can be used as a raceway or flexible sweep
- Available in sizes 3/4” though 4”
- Small put-ups for short runs
- Available with detectable pull tape (1” through 4” only)
- Non-UL Listed See PDF for fittings, technical information and sweeps and elbows conversion chart
See Ordering Matrix for part numbers configuration.