PINPOINT® is a proven, reliable method for locating buried duct. The PINPOINT wire is encased in HDPE providing a corrosion-resistant conductor. Ideal for plow, open trench or directional bores. It is extremely functional at a wide range of frequencies, compatible with industry standard locating equipment.
No special tools are required to couple the duct and the PINPOINT wire - current coupling methods can be utilized.
Features & Benefits
- Wire is 18 AWG copper clad 30.041 ohm/1,000 ft 68°F
- Size ranges from 1/2” (13mm) to 2” (51mm)
- Available Smooth in/Smooth out and Smooth out/Ribbed in
- Available with Silicore permanent lining
- No special tools required
- Sequential markings in feet or meters
- Easily connected with standard couplers
- PINPOINT is available in DURATHANE fire retardant material
- PINPOINT is available with a variety of ropes and tapes
- A full line of accessories is available for easier and faster duct installation, including splice kits and web slitters
See Ordering Matrix to configure Part Numbers.