CANTEX and Underground Solutions have teamed up to offer you the strongest fusible PVC Schedule 40 Electrical Conduit on the market.
Fusible PVC™ is used for directional drilling/boring and direct burial. Our proprietary PVC formulation, patented fusion process, certification program and installation experience ensures the success of every job.
- Not limited to bores of 1000 feet or less
- Available in 3”, 4” and 6” Sch. 40 Conduit in 20’ lengths
- No length lost during installation
- Greater pull force rating than HDPE
- Greater pull force rating than other PVC systems
- Easier to install than HDPE pipe - no reels, no wasted pipe
- Will not flatten or collapse
- No gaskets or additional parts are required for a fast, water tight installation
- Interfaces with standard Schedule 40 fittings
- Specially designed fusible bells provide a smooth, unobstructed path for wires or cables
- Conduit meets requirements of NEMA TC2
- Manufactured to UL 651 standards Interfaces with standard Schedule 40 fittings