The XDS-PRO1S digital audio receiver allows radio stations to receive audio broadcasts from distributed satellite or IP networks for live broadcasting or storage for later play-out. The unit provides targeted advertising capabilities, allowing radio networks to play localized ads and other content relevant to specific locations.
In addition to copy splitting, the cost-effective XDS-PRO1S supports audio insertion and digital live recording with playback to delay time-zone feeds. It also has advanced station automation interfaces via IP, RS-232, relay closures, OPTOs and commands to seamlessly interface with automation systems. Its advanced scheduling capabilities allow networks and stations to automatically switch between live and pre-recorded channels and programs.
ATX XDS-PRO1S Audio Digital Media Receiver Features
- Low bitrate down to 100 Ksps (optional), 256 Ksps standard
- Can fit in a 150 kHz carrier (optional), 400 kHz standard
- One balanced analog output
- One digital AES/EBU output
- One IP AES67 output (one stream)
- 256-GB M2SATA solid-state drive
- Receives live IP streams
- Locally input LIDs, liners and spots
- Import/export content locally
- Store and forward
- Audio input for network automation
- One PAD output port for RDS
- 16 relay closures (hard, RS-232, and IP)
- Program station automation via Web UI
- Three 100BaseT Ethernet ports with VLAN
- DHCP, NFS, HTTP and Telnet
- Alarms via relay closure, email and SNMP
- In-field firmware upgradable
- Record and insertion of media
- Remote control via Xpress or XDSv7
- For satellite or streaming networks
Each XDS-PRO1S unit can be fully controlled by the ATX XDS Network Management System. Combined with XDS, this feature-rich system solution provides closed-loop management of each receiver, including digital rights management, live authorizations, content download/local playback, firmware updates, and remote storage management. Additionally, receiver health, as-run logging & performance attributes can be collected and forwarded back to the XDS.
ATX XDS-PRO1S Audio Digital Media Receiver Specifications
- Dimensions: 3.5″ x 18″ x 12″
- Input Voltage: 90 – 240 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Mounting: 2RU,19″ Rack Mount
- Power Consumption: 150 W Maximum
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (+32°F to +122°F)
The XDS-PRO1S provides live decoding of broadcast media. It can receive MPEG/DVB via live satellite or IP networks (Internet). Each live stream can be routed to any of the balanced outputs. Additionally, each live stream can be digitally mixed with another live stream or a stored playback file for maximum flexibility.