Designed to serve up to 576 homes, the ORBITAL FDC 576 features OFS’ unique splitter module incorporating full spectrum, low loss PLC splitters, while being fitted with low loss, high performance LC and MPO connectors.
OFS’ MPO fannout jumpers are easily connected from the splitter modules to the subscriber ports, and use OFS’ bend-insensitive AllWave® FLEX Zero Water Peak (ZWP) Fiber to minimize bending loss.
In a dramatically improved fiber distribution design, the ORBITAL FDC 576 routes all subscriber fibers from the splitter modules to a central cabinet, then to subscriber ports arranged in a circular array surrounding the cabinet.
Dual Radial Distribution:
- Serves up to 576 homes
- Easy and intuitive fiber slack management
- Minimizes fiber routing congestion
- Reduces fiber parking for unused leads
MPO 1x32 Splitter Modules:
- Creates a high-density, low-loss splitter solution
- Universal face design fits many legacy LGX® solutions
- Scalable usage with MPO to LC fanouts
Compact and Robust FDC:
- Industry best 3 foot height
- Dual independent doors, front access
- Scalable, upgrade system from ORBITAL FDC 288 to 576
- One-to-one port labeling on front and rear for easy identification
- Pre-connectorized cables installed for rapid deployment
- Pad mountable
- NEMA4 design.