The LightLink™ LanSystem™ Optical Splitter Shelf provides a convenient in-rack solution to combine/split optical signals in a passive optical network.
The shelf is comprised of a Planar Lightwave Circuit allowing a signal to be split into 32 channels in a 1U rack-mountable housing. The 2x32 option provides a filter WDM concatenated to a Planar Lightwave Circuit, which allows 1310/1490/1550nm signal management evenly across 32 channels.
- Telcordia GR-63 NEBS tested housing
- Aluminum Material per ASTMB209
- Universal Mounting Bracket WECO, EIA
- 19” and 23” Rack Mountable
- Rugged construction, ensuring environmental, mechanical, and optical integrity
- WDM and PLC fully compliant to Telcordia GR-1209 and GR-1221
- Low Excess loss
- Low Polarization Dependent Loss