Fortex™ DT Loose Tube cable delivers the rugged durability and reliability essential for outside plant use in an innovative, completely dry cable design. By eliminating messy gels and filling compounds, Fortex DT offers streamlined cable handling and installation.
Available in all-dielectric and armored constructions, this cable is suitable for a broad range of outside plant applications, including duct, lashed aerial, and direct buried in harsh environments.
Additional Features & Benefits:
- · Totally dry cable design for streamlined cable handling and routing
- · Excellent water penetration resistance without messy gels or filling compounds
- · Fiber counts to 288 in all constructions
- · Highly durable and reliable for outside plant use
- · Lightweight, flexible buffer tubes for easier installation and routing
- · 600-pound (2700 N) rated pulling tension for long pulls without fiber strain
- · ROL stranding and ripcords for fast mid-span entry
- · High-density polyethylene (HDPE) jacket available on request
- · Meets Telcordia GR-20 and RUS PE-90 standards
- · Features OFS application-specific fibers including AllWave® and TrueWave® fibers