The AFL NodeFLEX cable assemblies are used to link the Optical Distribution Network (ODN) to Hybrid Fiber-Coaxial (HFC) Nodes. The NodeFLEX fitting includes a flexible boot with integrated steel wires that allow installers to flex the boot to an angle up to 90° and hold that position for applications where 90° entry is required. This eliminates the need for separate straight and 90° node cables, thus reducing inventory and ordering complexity. The SCTE 5/8-24 UNEF threaded fitting of the assembly provides a water-tight seal for up to 3 meters of static waterhead. The fitting materials are machined from stainless steel to ensure long life in the outside plant environment.
- An assortment of industry-standard connector styles are available such as SC/APC, SC/UPC, FC/APC, FC/UPC, and LC/UPC
- Available from 2 to 24 fibers
- Available with 900 μm, 1.6 mm or 2.0 mm color-coded furcation at various lengths to accommodate all applications
- Dielectric or armored outside plant cables are available
- IP68 rated up to 3 meters of water head
- Unibody design allows for installation into the node without twisting the cable
- Stainless steel fitting with UV-stabilized rubber boot