ALTOS® Dielectric Cables are lightweight cables designed for duct and aerial (lashed) installation. The loose tube design provides stable performance over a wide temperature range and is compatible with any telecommunications grade optical fiber.
- Flexible, craft-friendly buffer tubes are easy to route in closures
- Standard buffer tube size reduces the number of access tools required by craft personnel
- Dry ™ Cables, incorporating an innovative water blocking design, eliminate the need for traditional flooding compound, providing efficient and craft-friendly cable preparation
- S-Z stranded, loose tube design isolates fibers from installation and environmental rigors and facilitates mid-span access
- Dielectric strength members have no preferential bend and require no bonding or grounding
- Medium density PE jacket is rugged, durable and easy to strip
- Meets industry standards and specifications including ICEA-640 and Telcordia, and is listed with RUS 1755.900