Corning ALTOS® Lite™ gel-free, single-jacket, single-armored cables are designed for campus backbones in direct-buried installations.
The loose tube design provides stable and highly reliable transmission parameters for a variety of voice, data, video and imaging applications.
These cables also provide high-fiber density within a given cable diameter while allowing flexibility to suit many system configurations.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully waterblocked loose tube, gel-free design for simple access and no clean up
- Single-armored construction provides additional crush and rodent protection
- High-strength ripcord allows for ease of stripping
- Medium-density polyethylene jacket is rugged, durable and easy to strip (while providing superior protection against UV radiation, fungus, abrasion and other environmental factors)
- Available in 62.5 μm, 50 μm, single-mode (including bend-insensitive and non-zero dispersion-shifted (NZ-DSF) fiber options) and hybrid versions makes it ready for any application including Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet