The TLS 2200® is a light weight (2.75 lb/1.25 kg) portable printer packed with features to make identifying your structured cabling environment a snap. This thermal transfer printer delivers crisp, clear, non-smearing labels every time and its smart cell technology guaranties ease of use. Just drop the labels in and print. The TLS 2200 will automatically serialize, and can also print two copies of each serialized label - one for each end of the run. Features include memory for label storage, banner printing, and PC connectivity. More than 500 different labels are available to fit all your identification needs.
• TLS 2200 printer's internal memory allows you to create and save legends in lists and recall them with only a few keystrokes.
• Handheld, lightweight and easy to use, the TLS 2200 printer lets you print whatever you want, whenever you want. And it reads the type, size and style of labels you're using and automatically adjusts itself — without wasting material.
• PC compatibility allows you to print directly from Brady LabelMark™ software. Now you can import lists from a spreadsheet to LabelMark and print directly to the TLS 2200 printer. This software package is written specifically for identification applications in the telecomm, electrical, laboratory and general industrial markets. LabelMark simplifies label formation through an easy step-by-step wizard; it is the perfect compliment to any TLS 2200 printer.
• Portable bar coding.Never be tied to one location again. Now you can have permanent, quick and crisp bar code labels whenever and wherever you want them. Resident bar code symbology: Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5. Additional bar code symbologies available in optional LabelMarkTM Software.
• The TLS 2200 system provides continuous labeling with fixed length and banner printer options. Print up to 50 characters using the largest font size, on continuous labels up to 4 feet long, or customize the length of the label to any size you need.
• Autotext sizing allows the TLS 2200 printer to read your label style, select a suitable type size and register it for printing — instantly.
Printer purchase includes: hard case, battery pack, battery charger, test labels, (PTL-19-423), R6210 ribbon, cleaning strip, communications cable, manual, Quick Start Guide and 1 year Limited Warranty.