The BGI Hi-Q Series is the ideal splitter for your Digital two-way plans. Designed for the highest performance in systems utilizing Digital IP integration, cable modem and analog services where the highest isolation and RF performance are required. The Hi-Q design features SMT technology combined with high quality ferrites and blocking capacitors on all ports for long term stability in performance.
The SGHDQ Horizontal Series is available in 2, 3, 3B and 4 way horizontal configurations.
Features & Benefits
• 1KV ring wave surge protected to ensure low inter-modulation performance.
• Minimum -90dBmV spurious and harmonics after 5 surges of 1KV ring wave with a +55dBmV return signal.
• Custom ultra linear manufactured and controlled ferrites prevent inter-modulation where high level return carriers can affect forward path performance.
• Enhanced return path RL and Isolation performance for compatibility of all 2-way digitally modulated • networks.
• Flat 1 GHz bandwidth with minimal insertion loss and reliable RF performance.
• High port to port Isolation providing a resilient 1 GHz Digital network.
• Voltage Blocking capacitors on all ports eliminate core saturation from ground loops and prevent hum modulation.
• Super 360 degree Beryllium copper contacts with 24K gold plating for superior contact stability and center conductors range ( #18 to #23 gauge). An elastomeric gland around the contact ensure longer retention force over a wide range of conductor sizes and insertions. This design allows 10 times more contact surface area.
• SMT PCB component design with Hi-Q components for consistent specifications.
• PCB grounded directly to housing at multiple points for stability and protection.
• SCTE approved ground wire connection for #14-#6 gauge wires.
• SCTE compliant.
• Laminated product label with ports loss clearly indicated, will not fade.
Specify configuration when ordering.