The BGI Hi-Q Series is the ideal splitter for your Digital two-way plans. Designed for the highest performance in systems utilizing Digital IP integration, cable modem and analog services where the highest isolation and RF performance are required. The Hi-Q design features SMT technology combined with high-quality ferrites and blocking capacitors on all ports for long-term stability in performance. The SGHMQK Horizontal Series is available in 2, 3, 3B, 4 and 4 T-way horizontal configurations.
- 6KV ring wave surge protected to ensure low inter-modulation performance.
- Minimum -45dBmV spurious and harmonics after 5 surges of 6KV ring wave with a +55dBmV return signal. Custom ultra linear manufactured and controlled ferrites prevent inter-modulation where high-level return carriers can affect forward path performance.
- Enhanced return path Return loss @ 35dB and Isolation @ 40dB for the highest performance and compatibility of all 2-way digitally modulated networks.
- Flat 1 GHz bandwidth with minimal insertion loss and reliable RF performance.
- High port to port Isolation providing a resilient 1 GHz Digital network.
- Voltage Blocking capacitors on all ports eliminate core saturation from ground loops and prevent hum modulation.
- Enhanced 180 degree Beryllium copper contacts with 24K gold plating for superior contact stability and center conductors range ( #18 to #23 gauge). Design allows 4 times more contact surface area.
- SMT PCB component design with Hi-Q components for consistent specifications.
- PCB grounded directly to housing at multiple points for stability and protection.
- SCTE approved ground wire connection for #14-#6 gauge wires.
- SCTE compliant.
- Laminated product label with ports loss clearly indicated, will not fade.