The MVRA502BACPEZ MoCA Enhanced VoIP Residential Amplifier from Antronix has enhanced performance in the MoCA band to optimize data rates for video sharing, multi-room DVR service, video conferencing and other MoCA applications.
The MVRA502B/AC has four amplified output ports and a reliable passive VoIP port, which maintains RF integrity even when power is disrupted to the amplifier. The passive VoIP port provides a MoCA path to the amplified output ports to ensure full MoCA compatibility.
This amplifier can be mounted in an all-ports-down configuration which allows for ease of installation in a NID enclosure. The integrated MoCA point of entry filter prevents MoCA signals from interfering with an adjacent subscriber.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- MoCA Enhanced - Optimized RF performance in the MoCA band ensures maximum data rates for MoCA enabled devices. Integrated MoCA point of entry filter prevents MoCA signals from interfering with adjacent subscribers.
- Passive VoIP Port for Critical Voice Service - The passive VoIP port provides continuous service when power is disrupted to maintain critical voice service and supports MoCA band communications to the amplified output ports.
- CamPort® Auto-Seizing F-port - Patented auto-seizing brass F-port features a “Cam Activated Mechanism” to provide full contact pressure (> 2000 grams) on the center conductor for maximum reliability.
- Self-Terminating Internal Switch - An internal self-terminating switch provides excellent bi-directional RF performance between the input port and VoIP port even when power is disrupted.
- Unity Gain Forward and Return - Active gain in the forward and return band provides unity gain in both directions for ease of installation.
- 6 kV Surge Protection - Unique 6 kV surge protection without the use of arc gaps which may cause high impulse noise during discharge.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Housing - Provides the most corrosion resistant protection against salt fog and rust.
- Optional Power Inserter for Remote Powering - The amplifier can be powered remotely with a dual isolation compartment power inserter for high AC to RF isolation to prevent ingress.
- PTC Short-Circuit Protected UL Listed Adaptor - Self-resetting circuit provides safe protection against short-circuits to minimize maintenance costs.