This RJ45 keystone inline coupler from Vericom is designed as a snap-in module with tabs to work with wall plates or other devices that accept Keystone jacks. This Keystone insert is a "pass through" connector having a RJ45 jack on both the front and rear for fast plug-in connections of patch cords to both sides.
Perfect for Cat5e cabling.
Features of the Vericom CAT5e RJ45 Inline Keystone Coupler
- Rated for Cat5e network applications
- Mounts in modular faceplates, surface mount boxes or panels that accept keystone jacks.
- Size: 14.5mm x 16mm (WxH)
- Conforms to EIA/TIA T568B Standards
- Available in Black or White