Finisar’s FTLX1472M3BCL 10Gb/s Enhanced Small Form Factor Pluggable SFP+ transceivers are designed for use in 10-Gigabit, multi-rate links up to a maximum 10km over G.652 single mode fiber. They are compliant with SFF-8431, SFF-8432, ITU-T G.693 VSR2000-2R1, SDH I-64.1 and OTN P1I1-2D1 (up to 2km), IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR/LW and 10G Fiber Channel 1200-SM-LL-L (up to 10km).
Digital diagnostics functions are available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF- 8472. The FTLX1472M3BCL transceivers utilize internal clock and data recovery (CDR) units on the transmitter and the receiver chains for SONET/SDH jitter compliance and to enhance the signal integrity on XFP XFI-like host card designs.
The optical transceiver is compliant per the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU.
Product Features of the FTLX1472M3BCL:
- Hot-pluggable SFP+ footprint
- Supports 8.5Gb/s and from 9.95 to 11.3Gb/s bit rates
- Power dissipation < 1.5W
- RoHS-6 compliant (lead-free)
- Commercial temperature range -5°C to 75°C
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Maximum link length of 10km
- Un-cooled 1310nm DFB laser
- Receiver limiting electrical interface
- Duplex LC connector
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions