Designed specifically for housing passive equipment, these special versions of the Channell CPH 911, CPH 915, CPH 920, CPH 1012, CPH 1016 and CPH 1022 pedestals feature direct-bury bases with a high rib design that do not require stakes for installation. The direct-bury pedestal bases result in a more uniform and secure installation that is less likely to lean or tilt. An optional stake mounting provision is available for joint trench or other special applications. A special self-locating cover ensures that the pedestals lock properly without requiring special alignment. The covers utilize Channell's proven Self-Lock® security hardware and tools used on all installed Challenger pedestals.
- 9" and 10" diameter round profiles provide maximum workspace and bend radius provisions for all passives, cables and connectors
- Round pedestal style maintains a consistent look with legacy pedestals in the field
- Constructed of durable, high-strength materials for maximum security and long service life
- Universal equipment mounting bracket for passives facilitates installation standardization and reduces inventory
- Optional stake mounting provision for joint trench or other special applications