The ACS Armored Cable Slitter is a professional grade tool ideal for slitting the corrugated copper, steel or aluminum armor layer on Fiber Feeder, Central Tube, Stranded Loose Tube fiber optic cables and other armored cables. Its versatile design also allows jacket or shield slitting on non-fiber optic configurations.
- · Adjustable from 0.315” (8 mm) to 1.125” (28.6 mm) cable O.D.
- · Adjustable blade depths to accommodate different cable coverings
- · “Roller” style cable follower provides cable stability and allows for easier tool movement along the cable
- · Rugged anodized aluminum and steel construction
- · Replacement blade: CB 251-K
- · Height: 5 in (127 mm)
- · Weight: 10 oz (284 g)