This 9/16" Nut Driver from Klein is one of those tools that every electrician should have in their tool pouch, but it can be hard to find your local hardware store. Our customers commonly use the 4" hollow shank on stacked circuit boards and similar long bolt/stud applications.
The Klein 630-9/16 is Commonly Used By Electricians
With the popularity of the 630-9/16, it is surprising that Klein does not include it in their standard driver sets. The overall length is 9-3/8" and has a 9/16" hex driver with a hollow shaft. The 4" shaft and driver are made of heat-treated tempered chrome plated steel that will hold up in the field and resist corrosion.
This driver also includes Klein's popular cushion-grip handle that offers greater torque and comfort. To endure many long days of work, the handle has internal flanges that a provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor. The end of the handle has Tip-Ident, which clearly shows the size of the driver so you can find it when you need it.
Pro Tip: Don't use this driver to pry or break rusted nuts free because it could potentially damage the it.
Pick up this Klein driver with 4" shank today at this remarkably low price!
Specifications of the 630-9/16
- Hex Size: 9/16''
- Overall Length: 9-3/8''
- Shank Length: 4''
- Standard length for most applications.
- Fits over long bolts and studs.
- Full hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications.
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor.
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
- Handle end is also color coded for easy identification.
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort.
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies nut driver and size.