The Klein D248-9ST is a 9" Diagonal Cutting Pliers that are designed to cut hardened wire, screws, nails, and soft annealed rebar tie wire. The high leverage action easily handles material eliminating the strain of the user. Thanks to the length, the position of the rivet, and an innovative hooked handle, the design improves user's grip and provides 36% greater cutting power than competitors.
The Klein D248-9ST was Designed for the Professional Ironworker
Klein Tools is known worldwide for making durable, quality pliers, and these cutters are no different. Induction-hardening provides long life for the cutting knives and a hot-riveted joint delivers smooth action and no handle wobble. The angled head design allows access into tighter areas and can cut flush against a surface when other cutters can't. When you're working hard all day, you'll appropriate the unique handle tempering that helps to absorb the snap when cutting wire.
Purchase the Klein D248-9ST Diagonal Cutting Pliers and start cutting like a king!
Specifications of the Klein D248-9ST Cutters
- Jaw Length: 13/16''
- Jaw Thickness: 7/16''
- Jaw Width: 1-3/16''
- Overall Length: 9-3/16''
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces.
- Hooked handle for improved grip.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- These non insulated pliers are not meant for use with wire that is associated with high voltage or electrical applications.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.