Klein makes top quality tools, and these American made D213-9NE-INS 9 Inch Insulated Side Cutting Pliers are top of the line. Klein made the grips to be comfortable while also creating a high-leverage design that provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs. The grip also features 2 layers of insulation to protect against energized sources. These layers of insulation form a guard at the end of the handles to help keep your hand away from any conductive areas on the pliers.
Features of the Klein D213-9NE-INS Pliers
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock.
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool.
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating.
- High-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts.
- Handle Color: orange
- Handle Finish: insulated
- Jaw Length: 1-19/32'' (40 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 5/8'' (16 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1-5/16'' (33 mm)
- Knife Length: 25/32'' (20 mm)
- Nose Type: New England
- Overall Length: 9-5/8'' (244 mm)