This 11/32" nut driver has all of the quality characteristics that you have come to expect from Klein Tools; a great feel, sturdy, good looks, and great functionality. The 6-3/4" long nut driver includes a 3" hollow shaft that allows you to work on stacked circuit boards or other long threaded bolt applications.
A Klein Quality Nut Driver with a Hollow Shank
The 630-11/32 driver's shaft is made from premium heat-treated tempered steel that is chrome-plated for a long tool life and smooth feel. The hollow shaft is especially useful for putting nuts on threaded rod longer than the depth of your average socket.
A comfortable cushion grip handle can aid in reducing unnecessary joint stress on a long work day. Klein's black cushion-grip covers it's green handle and is resistant to oil, gas and water. The rugged grip is designed to prevent it from slipping out of your hand while adding the benefit of greater torque. The handle's cap is color-coded so you can easily identify the nut driver's size when searching for the right tool.
Buy the Klein 630-11/32 nut driver today and get the job done right tomorrow!
Features of the Klein 630-11/32 Nut Driver
- Hex Size: 11/32''
- Overall Length: 6-3/4''
- Shank Length: 3''
- Standard length for most applications.
- Full hollow shaft fits over long bolts and studs.
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor.
- Handle end is also color coded for easy identification.
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies nut driver and size.
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort.