When pulling cartridge type fuses in industrial, commercial, and residential panels, you'll want the Ideal Safe-T-Grip puller in your hand. This medium size 34-002 can extract 1/2" to 1" cartridge-type fuses and is rated for up to 100 Amps and 250 Volts/600 Volts.
The 34-002 Safe-T-Puller Protects Against Getting Shocked
The fully insulated, high dielectric and glass filled polypropylene handles were designed to protect you from getting shocked. It measures 7-1/2" x 3-7/8" x 3/5" and can easily fit in your pocket or tool pouch. The handle has a no-slip grip and is clearly stamped to show the various size fuses it can pull.
Buy the Ideal 34-002 and start pulling fuses with ease!
Ideal 34-002 Pocket Fuse Puller Specifications
- Medium Puller for 0 to 100A/250V and 600V 1/2 inch to 1 inch diameter fuses
- 7-1/2 inches long
- Handy and convenient for removing or replacing cartridge-type fuses
- Three sizes handle fuses ranging from 0 to 600A
- Fully insulated, high dielectric, glass filled polypropylene construction
- Moisture Resistant
- Notched handles provide safe, no-slip grip
- Clearly marked amperage ranges