The "Breeze" cable blowing machine is designed to meet the growing need for FTTX installations. The Breeze can install both microcable and blown fiber (blown fiber available with add-on kit) and it is the only machine on the market with this capability, so it saves you money. The high/low torque switch makes it easy to select the torque range to install microcable or blown fiber.
The design of the Breeze provides for quick and easy component changes for different cable or duct sizes. Its compact size and portable maneuverability makes the "Breeze" ideally suited for external or in-building use. The compliant, double driven rollers provide a secure grip while safely handling micro fiber cable. The pushing force, up to 35 lbs. (16 kg), can be adjusted to suit the cable stiffness. The unit has variable speed control.
The "Breeze" uses compressed air to install the cable. In operation, the electrically powered, two-roller drive system controls the cable as it is propelled into the duct. An electronic monitoring system provides read-outs of speed and distance, and includes an emergency stop button.
- Cable diameter 1 to 8.5 mm (1-2.5mm Blown Fiber available with add on kit)
- Duct diameter 4 to 18 mm
- Speed 0 - 164 ft/min (0 - 50 m/min)
- Two self-centering rollers (with soft covers) drive the micro fiber cable
- Light weight aluminum housing.
- Quick change rollers with one simple tool
- Breeze Tool Kit
- Accessories include a multi-purpose carrying case/working stand, a rugged accessory case, tool kit, and more