The AccelAir 2 Blown Fiber Machine is the latest complement to the range of fiber optic blowing equipment available from GMP. Designed to suit the smaller end of fiber range, the AccelAir 2 completes the range of Tornado, JetSteam, AirStream and Breeze fiber blowing installation systems all from one company.
A compact integrated fiber-blowing machine, the AccelAir 2 benefits from full automation and fiber accelair2management. Its sophisticated fiber protection is designed to ensure that the blown fiber's mechanical and optical integrity is maintained. The machine is self-contained and only requires a single electrical supply and compressed air to operate.
- Installs cable diameters of .8 to 1.5 mm with buckle protection and up to 3 mm without buckle protection.
- Accommodates microduct sizes of 3 to 10 mm.
- Can be powered directly by the supplied 120/240v universal power supply or the Accelair compressor's built in power 24v power supply. Optional 24v battery pack available.
- Light weight, durable construction with precision machined parts
- Single person operation
- Digital cable speed and distance monitoring.
- Integral air valve and pressure gauge
- Low maintenance
- Durable carrying case included
- Cable Diameter: .8 to 3 mm
- Tube Size (Outside Dia): 3 to 10 mm
- Cable Speed (Adjustable): 0-165 ft/min (0-50 m/min)
- Max Air Pressure: 220 psi (15 Bar) 8.5 cfm (.24 m3min)
- Power Requirement: 120/220v power supply or optional 24v battery pack
- Width: 7.2” (184 mm)
- Length: 4.7” (120 mm)
- Height: 6.5” (166 mm)
- Net Weight: 6.6 lbs. (3 kg)
- P/N 89500 Weight: 6.6 lbs (3 kgs)