The FO-CF from Ripley is a fiber stripper with center feed design allows for longitudinal fiber stripping. The fiber is fully supported in the stripping process of 900 micron buffer coating to 250 micron and standard 250 micron coating to 125 micron stripping.
- Side mounted stripper blades provide convenient stripping of 1.6 mm to 3 mm cable jackets.
- Measurement scale in inches/mm built into the tool jaw and body up to 2 3/4 in. (70 mm) for ease of proper cable preparation.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomically designed for ease of use.
- All cutting surfaces are precision formed, hardened, tempered and ground, assuring precise cable jacket, buffer and acrylate removal with no scratching or nicking of the fiber.
- Tool is factory set and requires no adjustment.
- Removable cleaning brush is conveniently attached to the stripper for periodic cleaning of stripping jaws.