The ACS-2 Armored Cable Slitter is a professional grade tool ideal for slitting the corrugated copper, steel or aluminum armor layer on fiber feeder, central tube, stranded loose tube fiber optic cables and other armored cables.
Its versatile design allows jacket or shield slitting on non-fiber optic cables as well. The tool slits outer polyethylene jacket and armor in one operation and performs longitudinal slitting and circumferential (ringing) for end stripping.
- Blade rotates 90 degrees by activating blade lever, allowing easy mid-span preparation (ringing and slitting)
- Adjustable from 0.157 in. (4 mm) to .939 in. (10mm) for smaller cable O.D. options
- Adjustable blade depth to 5.5 mm maximum to accommodate different cable jackets
- Cable guide wheel provides cable stability and allows for easier tool movement along the cable
- Rugged anodized aluminum and steel construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Part No.: 37897