Diagnose and repair simple fiber link problems with Fluke Networks' VisiFault Visual Fault Locator (VFL). The laser-powered VisiFault locates fibers, verifies continuity and polarity. This cable continuity tester helps find breaks in cables, connectors and splices. Continuous and flashing modes make for easier identification. Compatible with 2.5mm and 1.25mm connectors for easy connection. Ruggedly constructed for demanding field-testing. Long battery life for hours of use.
- Locates faults including tight bends, breaks and bad connectors
- Accelerates end-to-end fiber checks
- Easily verifies polarity and identifies fibers
- Features continuous and flashing modes
- Ergonomic case survives drops, impacts and vibrations
- Supports 2.5 mm and 1.25 mm SFF connectors
- Over 80 hours of battery life with two AA batteries