StreamScope RM-50 is a cost-effective monitoring system for maintaining viewer QoS and regulatory compliance for multiple MPEG transport streams.
Monitors multiple inputs.
The RM-50 supports mulitple simultaneous inputs, including RF, ASI, and GigE. At-a-glance dashboards and detailed reports provide real-time QoS and compliance summaries.
With closed caption and loudness verification.
To maintain FCC 14-12 compliance, the RM-50 reports missing, inaccurate, and unsynchronized closed captions. For CALM Act compliance, the RM-50 performs spot checks, displays LKFS graphs, and generates commercial loudness reports.
StreamScope RM-50 key features:
- Monitors ATSC, A/78, MPEG, SCTE-142, and DVB compliance
- Supports QAM or 8-VSB, ASI, SMPTE-310, or GigE inputs
- Live video and audio thumbnails and buffer analysis
- Easy-to-use web interface with color-coded, drill-down dashboards
- At-a-glance time line reports showing all the QoS trends for a service on one color-coded page.
- Configurable rules, rule sets, and rule clusters for customized alerts
- Continuous closed captioning monitoring of EIA-608, EIA-708-E, SCTE 20, and SCTE 21 caption types encoded in MPEG-2 and AVC (H.264)
- Detailed closed caption reports with time-stamped video thumbnails and FCC rule violations.
- Scheduled and on-demand 24-hour CALM spot checks on up to five AC3 or non-AC3 audio streams, plus detailed CALM reports with time-stamped video thumbnails
- Optional Remote Troubleshooting module (RTm) saves up to six months of historical data for postmortem analyses
- Optional Live Service monitor (LSm) application with real-time video and audio QoS data displays for comparing services.
- Business Intent Assurance compares transport streams with rule sets from GuideBuilder EPG metadata generators
- Detailed current and historical reports
- Sends error notifications via email, SMS, and SNMP v3 traps
- Provides round-robin monitoring pools for RF and GigE ports
- Remote administration of user accounts, software uploads, and log files
- Mobile access via iPhone®, Android®, and similar devices
- Connects to StreamScope MPEG analyzers and enterprise monitors for complete video service quality assurance