The Quantum Type-Q101-CA marks the new standard for fusion splicers. The Quantum is the industry’s first and only core alignment fusion splicer with fully navigational touch screen interface for optimum user friendliness; SD port for virtually unlimited data storage, plus favorite program, video, audio, and software uploads; remote maintenance capability; the largest fiber view; and, the longest electrode life - with the legendary reliability common to all Sumitomo splicers.
Although it’s also the lightest, smallest, and most advanced CA fusion splicer in the industry, the Quantum is more ruggedized with superior dust, shock and water-proof resistance making it the ideal choice for even the harshest environments.
The built-in dual heater system, a Sumitomo Electric innovation, reduces heater wait time and improves splicing efficiency by 70%, yielding a splicer with the speed, performance, and specifications that advances fusion splicing technology.
- Dual Independent Heat Shrink Ovens
- Industry’s Only High Resolution, Fully Navigational, Touch Screen Monitor
- Industry’s Only SD Port for Virtually Unlimited Data Storage, Plus Favorite Program, Video, Audio, and Software Uploads
- Internet Interface for Remote Maintenance & Software Upgrades
- Industry’s Only Video & Audio Playback
- Industry’s Lightest Weight & Smallest Footprint Core Alignment Splicer
- Ruggedized Design for Shock, Water, and Dust Resistance
- Automatic Splice Start, Arc Calibration, Heater Start and Fiber Identification
- Hard Carrying Case with Integrated Work Platform
- Multiple Positional Monitor with Automatic Display Inversion
- Fiber Holder or Fiber Clamp Selectable