A compact and low-cost test solution for DWDM applications.
JDSU OCC-56 SMART Optical DWDM Channel Checker is an innovative selective power meter for DWDM applications. The OCC-56 is a low-cost alternative solution to optical spectrum analyzers (OSA) and automatically scans power levels for channels defined in the ITU-T grid.
• Industry's smallest and lightest DWDM channel checker
• Supports C-band and L-band applications
• Low-cost alternative to an OSA
• DWDM system installation and upgrade
• Channel routing verification in ROADM networks
• Trouble shooting on DWDM systems
• Outstanding battery lifetime ensuring highest flexibility
• Graphical/tabular display
• Supports 50 GHz, 100 GHz or 200 GHz channel spacing (according to ITU-T)
• Industry's lightest and smallest channel: Weight: 500 g (1.1 lb) Dimensions: 95x60x195 mm (3.74x2.36x7.68 in)