High Intensity Red LED and Continuous Warning Sound when voltage is detected
The Non-Contact Voltage Tester (NCVT-1) incorporates the important qualities you’ve come to expect from Klein Tools. High quality electronics, heavy-duty polycarbonate plastic resins, state-of-the-art construction and a comprehensive feature set; all result in a reliable, durable tester that will provide accurate test readings and a long service life on the job-site, in the shop and at home.
The NCVT-2 automatically detects and indicates low voltage (12-48V AC) and standard voltage (48-1000V AC) allowing broad application. Non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires. Non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems. CAT IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection.
• Non-contact detection of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and wires.
• High intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the workspace.
• When voltage is detected, a high intensity, bright red LED illuminates and a warning tone sounds.
• Discrete digitally controlled ON/OFF power button.
• Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life.
• Microprocessor controlled low-battery indicator and tester shutdown.
• CAT IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection.
• 50 to 1000 Volt AC power operating range allows broad application.
• Durable polycarbonate plastic resin construction.
• Lightweight compact design with a convenient clip to fit securely in your pocket.
• Package contains insert card w/ integrated owner's manual and 2 AAA 1.5 volt batteries.